10/6/2022 9:52 am
Looking to get involved? Volunteer possibilities are (just about) endless!
All potential volunteers within BCPS buildings or events, whether they be family, community members, or staff, must complete the BCPS Volunteer Application / Training ANNUALLY (EACH YEAR). If you have not volunteered yet this year, please complete the steps below, and you’ll be covered for the entire ‘22/’23 school year:
- Go to this site
- Complete the Volunteer Application form. (Save it on your computer, you will need to email this to email@example.com along with your completion certificate when you are done with training).
- Set up anew user account to register for the training. (If you’ve volunteered in previous years with BCPS, use the same log in from previous years, instead of creating a new account.)
- You will receive an email with a registration key in the email you used to set up the account. Click the link in the email to go back to the site.
- Enter the registration key.
- You will be in the home page for Vector Solutions and see the option to register for Volunteer Training.
- Once training is complete (15 mins), you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Download the certificate and email that along with your volunteer application to firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com.
- All done!!! And we are so THANKFUL for your time and energy and support!
- Thursday, February 9
- Friday, February 10
- Wednesday, February 15
- Monday, February 20
- Friday, February 24
- Thursday, March 9
- Wednesday, March 15
- Friday, March 17