Family buddy program
We know you and your children miss connecting with other Pot Spring families. We do too! It's not too late to join the PTA's Family Buddy Program. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to chairs Melissa (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Phyllis (email@example.com).
We meet weekly so the parents can chat while the kids play, and we have several fun weekend activities scheduled as well.
- Every Friday, 4-5pm: Join us and chat with fellow PSE guardians while the kids play. Depending on the weather, we meet virtually or at the Pot Spring playground near the basketball courts.
- Thursday March 4, 8pm: moms night in Take some time off from the kids! Join us and chat with fellow PSE moms.
- Saturday March 13, 2pm: Follow the rainbow to the Springlake pond... and join us for a St. Patrick's Day treasure hunt.
- Thursday April 8, 8pm: moms night in Join us and chat with fellow PSE moms.
- Saturday April 17, 2pm: Let's get outside and celebrate Earth Day! Join us at Oregon Ridge Park for a hike and to pick up trash.
- Saturday May 8, 2pm: TBD
See this flier for more info.