Here at Pot Spring, we love our volunteers!
Volunteering is a great way to support our staff and students. Whether you contribute one hour this year or several hours each week, your help makes a difference.
If you are new to volunteering with the PTA, please review our Getting Started page.
All set and ready to jump in? Have a look at the Volunteer Opportunities section of the Forms and Opportunities page.
Strapped for time and not sure how you can help? We have something for everyone!
- Have no time this year? Join the PTA. Your membership dues go a long way to supporting the school.
- Got one hour this year? Let us hear your voice. Read the PTA newsletter, attend a PTA meeting, respond to a request for feedback, share your ideas, comments and suggestions.
- Have an hour a month to spare? Read the weekly PTA newsletter, attend our monthly meetings, sign up to volunteer a time slot at a PTA event, volunteer to help with a PTA program or committee, or co-chair one of our programs or events that don't require a large time commitment.
- Free an hour a week? Volunteer with one of our ongoing programs, or co-chair a PTA event, program or committee.
- Got more time? Become a PTA Board member!
We welcome questions, ideas, suggestions and feedback. If you have anything you would like to share with us, please contact our VP of Volunteers at firstname.lastname@example.org.