The PTA helps helps our school purchase materials and fund programs that are not included in the BCPS budget through various fundraisers. This year we are raising money for assemblies, a learning garden, teacher grants, and to support our new school-wide theater program.
Please support learning at PSE through our annual fundraisers or you can make a direct donation anytime online.
Thanks for helping make our school a better place for learning!
Make an online donation to the PTA
Donations from our families to support PTA programs, events, and activities are enormously valued and appreciated. The PTA strives to stretch every dollar raised to provide wonderful family events in support of our school.
Use our new Online Donation page to make a monetary donation to directly support the PTA.
Did you know your Amazon.com purchases can benefit PSE students without any extra cost or hassle for you?
Same Amazon.com shopping experience as always, except PSE students benefit.
Our PTA is committed to supporting our teachers, students and administrators at Pot Spring Elementary. Through a variety of programs and initiatives we help address the needs of our school community whether it be school supplies, hand-on learning experiences, teacher grants, or programs that support the social-emotional wellness of our families.
You can help us by supporting the Pot Spring PTA and our students, families and our teachers with a sponsorship at one of two levels.
Bluebird Best Sponsorship ($250):
- Placement of your full-color corporate logo on the PTA website for the 2020-21 school year
- Placement of your full-color corporate logo and link to your corporate website in nine issues of the PTA Newsletter during the 2020-21 school year. The PTA Newsletter is distributed weekly to all families at Pot Spring Elementary.
- Quarterly exclusive Facebook posts recognizing your sponsorship and promoting your business
The Nest Sponsorship ($100):
- Placement of your full-color logo on the PTA website for two months during the 2020-21 school year (months of PTA choosing)
- Placement of your full-color logo and link to your corporate website in two issues of the PTA Newsletter during the 2020-21 school year. The PTA Newsletter is distributed weekly to all families at Pot Spring Elementary.
- Two exclusive Facebook posts recognizing your sponsorship and promoting your business
If you have questions or would like to donate please contact PTA President, Phyllis Joris, at email@example.com.
- Thursday, December 2
- Friday, December 3
- Saturday, December 4
- Sunday, December 5
- Monday, December 6
- Tuesday, December 7