December 2020: Dominique Dingle-Allen
12/4/2020 1:42 pm
The PSE PTA is thrilled to announce our December volunteer spotlight: Dominique Dingle-Allen.
Dominique is a new parent Pot Spring. At our first PTA meeting, Dominique enthusiastically volunteered to be a member of the Diversity Equity and Inclusion Committee. Dominique is also participating in the DEI committee book study and recently joined the new PSE Buddy Program. Thank you for your willingness and time to make our community great Dominique!!
- Dominique's relation to PSE: I have two sons! One is in Sudbrook Magnet Middle School in the sixth grade, Jordan C. Miller and another son in the Kindergarten at Pot Spring Elementary, Christopher B. Allen Jr.
- Dominique's elementary school: Richard Henry Lee Elementary School in Glen Burnie, MD
- Dominique's elementary school mascot: Eagle 🦅
- Do you remember your K teacher's name? Mrs.Queen
- Favorite superhero: Mistique, from X-men!
- Hobbies: Dancing, reading, and singing!
- I am interested in the DEI book study because I want to be apart of the solution to racism, not add to the problem.
- Favorite book: If you give a mouse a cookie and Who moved my cheese?
- Thursday, February 9
- Friday, February 10
- Wednesday, February 15
- Monday, February 20
- Friday, February 24
- Thursday, March 9
- Wednesday, March 15
- Friday, March 17